Changing Lives, One Smile at a Time
Our smiles are central to our lives: They are how we greet one another, how we forge connections, how we show the world who we are. Smiles are a universal language and make a lasting impression.
At Searcy Orthodontics, we know the power of a great smile. Every day, we help people as they move from feeling insecure about their appearance to loving their smile and sharing it with confidence.
If you’re ready to change your life with orthodontic care, Dr. Stephen Searcy and our team are ready to help!
What’s Different About Searcy Orthodontics?
- We Care. We are honored to help each of our patients achieve a lifetime of smiles and want only the best for them: the best treatment experience, the strongest results, and a smile they’ll share with confidence!
- Patient-Focused Care. From the first phone call to your last visit, we are here for you. You’ll never feel like an anonymous number on a chart, we promise. We’ll greet you by name, remember our last conversation, and look forward to your visits as a time to catch up with a friend.
- Unparalleled Experience and Expertise. Dr. Searcy has been practicing orthodontics for more than 40 years and his team members have, collectively, more than 115 years of experience. We have the in-depth knowledge and skills required to craft amazing smiles, and a passion for customer service that will have you smiling at every visit.
- Family-Friendly. Choosing to change your child’s life with orthodontic care is an investment of your time, energy, and money. We’re respectful of that and recommend the most efficient, effective treatment approach as well as work with you to find financial terms that fit with your budget.
- More than Great Smiles. While many people assume orthodontics is all about smiles, and boosting a person’s self-esteem and confidence, it’s much more than that. Properly positioned teeth are easier to clean, which improves your oral health. Orthodontics also upgrades jaw function, and decreases muscle and joint stress, for greater comfort. We’ll improve your oral health, overall health, and your smile ... all at the same time!
- Part of the Community. Dr. Searcy and our team members live in the area and are active in the Lafayette community. You’ll often see us at events around town, whether we’re participating or celebrating, and we love running into current and former patients!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
We’d love to sit and talk with you about orthodontics, learn what you want from treatment, and review all the treatment options. Please contact our Lafayette, LA orthodontic office and schedule a consultation with Dr. Searcy today!